Re: Mozilla 1.0.1 builds for Woody?

Ross Burton was roused into action on 10/01/02 08:49 and wrote:
On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 13:45, Kjetil Kjernsmo wrote:

I use mozilla-snapshot by adding this to my sources.list:

#testing mozilla
deb http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla ./
deb-src http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla ./

[snip]

BTW, is this snapshot the same as the one in sid? I guess not...

No, those snapshot pacakges are very old...

No, they aren't.

The current snaps in Sid are far newer -- those are dated 2002-04-27
whereas Sid contains2002-09-25.

The most recent is dated 2002-09-11. The "problem" is that to browse them you have to go to

http://pandora.debian.org/~kitame/mozilla/

Take a look at the APT listing in the index - it's the same as above. For some peculiar reason throwing a '/' on the end of the URL makes all the difference; compare

--
David P. James
4th Year Economics Student

The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe.
-Dr. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek IV