Re: Bugzilla setup

>>>>> "Robert" == Robert Kerr <rakerr@sandia.gov> writes:

Robert> installed, and mysql-server, but when I try to install
Robert> bugzilla I get: Setting up bugzilla (2.14.2-0woody1) ...
DBI-> connect(;localhost;3306) failed: Access denied for user:
Robert> 'root@localhost' (Using password: YES)

Robert> Any thoughts on where to go from here?

Do you have a mysql user called 'root'? And does this user have
administrator privileges?

Can you use `mysql -P' to access the database?

Try `dpkg-reconfigure bugzilla' to reenter the password.

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <ggeens@iggyland.com> - Work: <guy.geens@cgey.be>