Re: KDE2 helloworld.cpp

On  0, Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com> wrote:
> Tom Cook <tom.cook@adelaide.edu.au> writes:

> >> actually cpp is a valid and common extension.  In fact both qt and kde use it
>
> >> for their own projects.  I happen to use .cc but no use getting into a naming
>
> >> scuffle.
> >
> > No, it's not worth it.  I was just looking at the g++ man page that
> > lists .cc and .cxx but not .cpp.
>
> Huh?  I see:
>
>   C++ source files use one of the suffixes `.C', `.cc', `.cxx', `.cpp',
>   or `.c++'; preprocessed C++ files use the suffix `.ii'.

Alright, alright, I was wrong, badly wrong.  It says that in my man
page, too.  I was looking at the FILES section, where it lists only
.C, .cc and .cxx.

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
	- George Gobol

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au