IMAP folder listing

Heya all..

Anyone know of a way to set IMAP's root to ~/Mail/ as opposed to ~/ ?
When I go to subscribe to IMAP folders I see my entire home dir which is
a bit messy - especially for users/customers who are not familiar (nor
want to be) with the UNIX dir stricture.  also adds an unnecessary level
to the tree in my IMAP client (INBOX is top-level, all the rest are in
Mail/).

Also, I see two entries for "INBOX" in the IMAP listing, any idear what
these might be?  Possibly /var/mail/user and /var/spool/mail/user (I'm
using wu-imapd on Debian 3.0/woody and /var/spool/mail is a symlink to
/var/mail).

Thanks in advance for any help!

-Justin