am i still blacklisted as spam?

my normal email address [ will at serensoft dot com ] doesn't
seem to be getting through yet. how can i tell what debian.org
spam-filter settings are and if they are what's keeping my posts
out?

(apparently my isp [ speedex dot net ] had hosted a spammer that
was bad enough to report, and instead of tagging the spammer, the
isp's whole ip-address range got blacklisted. so ALL speedex
customers were blocked from being able to post to debian mailing
lists... lovely, huh?)

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 2.2;
Linux server 2.2.17 #1 Sun Jun 25 09:24:41 EST 2000 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #115 from Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>
:
Wondering WHAT'S TAKING UP SPACE ON YOUR SYSTEM?  You can get a
good idea of system space utilization with the incantation:
	$ du -s * | sort -nr | cat -n
...which will rank all files and directories in the current directory by
space utilization.  Pipe to pager, file, or 'head' if it scrolls off
screen.  Descend through larger trees for more details.