Re: Recent leadsmaster spammer

On Sat, Sep 28, 2002 at 12:22:05AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:

> I'm down to the point where I rarely get spam addressed to me, it's
> usually sent to debian-user, and on a bad day I get 5.

Only 5 a day? Is that before or after filtering the email?

I have hotmail accounts that I download with gotmail. 90% of their
traffic is spam. If it weren't for spamassassin, I'd be dealing with a
ton of spam every day. Using spamassassin, I /dev/null everything with a
score > 10.  I haven't had a false positive in the last 4 months. At
least none that I am aware of :-}.

-Andy