Re: Tex to PDF conversion trouble (pdflatex)

Alan Shutko was roused into action on 09/27/02 23:12 and wrote:
David P James <dpjames@rogers.com> writes:

In case this matters, tetex-bin and tetex-base are installed.

Install tetex-extra, I think.

Yep, that seems to have done the trick, sort of. Lyx is still not converting directly to PDF or PS for printing, but I can run pdflatex at the command line now. Ktexmaker2 is functionning fully however, and that is probably what I'll use at it is a nice program that facilitates learning TeX formatting.
--
David P. James
4th Year Economics Student

The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe.
-Dr. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek IV