Re: help compiling everybuddy-0.4.3 on Woody

* Mike Pfleger (pfleger@pfleger-precision.com) [020927 23:29]:
> Hello.
>
> I'm having a bit of trouble building this package, and I was wondering
> if anyone on the list has built it for Woody.  It barfs during make
> like this:
> 	proxy.c:34: gtk/gtk.h: No such file or directory
> 	make[1]: *** [proxy.o] Error 1
>
> There is a complaint while running configure, but the complaint makes
> not a lot of sense.  It can't find gtk-config and glib-config, but the
> correct packages are installed.  It suggests setting the GTK_CONFIG and

Are they?

apt-get install libgtk-dev libglib-dev

You probably have the runtime libraries but not the development
packages.  I could be wrong (can't tell exactly in your case) but this
is the most common problem.

good times,
Vineet
--