plugger on woody/sid?

Heya all..

A while back one of my RH-using colleagues showed me a neat setup in the
newer RH distros - mozilla would open word docs inline using abiword,
pdf inline using xpdf, etc..  I found out this was using the 'plugger'
package.

I was happy to learn that this package was available in debian - but
unhappy to find that it is only in potato (have to install libc5 as a
dependency and I still can't get the potato package working).  Anyone
using this package and/or know if it is being maintained and/or needs a
maintainer.  This is the sort of functionality I'd like to have on my
debian boxen :)

Cheers all!

-Justin