Wireless PCI Card

I just got a Linksys WMP11 Wireless PCI Card and a Linksys WAP11
Access point.  I have it working fine, but I can't figure out how to
make the configuration permanent.  I'm using iwconfig from the
wireless-tools package to configure the wireless aspects of it (ssid,
encryption key, etc..) and then run dhclient and IP is configured.
But rebooting loses the config and I have to do this each time I
boot.

If someone can point me to a appropriate document, or spell it out for
me I'd really appreciate it.  I haven't found anything definitive yet.

Btw, I'm using kernel 2.4.19 with CONFIG_PCI_HERMES=y and 128bit
encryption.

thanks,
jc

--