Re: OT: how to make kmail open links in mozilla

On Thursday 26 September 2002 16:45, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Jason Pepas <j.pepas@mail.utexas.edu> [2002.09.26.1556 +0200]:
> > you can't understand why one would wish to use mozilla instead of
> > konqueror?
hehe, that was just a joke... :)

> noooooo. don't pose that question to Michael. he's a KDE evangelist
> and you know how that goes; the problems get eclipsed by good lucks
> and the good features. that's not KDE specific anyway.
...that Martin didn't understand, obviously. Hey Martin, I know you like to
provoke, but I have to reply anyways; the first line is correct, but the
rest, especially the good look, is of really low priority to most of us
developers. We have two developers caring about the look and a few more
artists who are drawing the icons, but that's it (although that doesn't mean
I'm not proud of the new style). The other 400 (?, we have 800 accounts) are
writing code and fixing bugs.

However, I know about the (few) problems that remain in KDE and personally, I
become quite angry if something crashes and I can't fix it! Even that angry
that I drop khtml and use (the slow and big) mozilla or opera for some hours.
Now, guess how often that happened upto now--about three times in the last
two years!

So... no, I really can't understand why one would wish not to use Konqueror or
KMail ;-)) [sorry, couldn't resist]

Bottom line; I'm really happy with KDE, especially KDE 3.1, and I can't wait
to have it in Debian (even if only to get Martin off his twm ;-)

--
Michael Brade;                 KDE Developer, Student of Computer Science
  |-mail: echo brade !#|tr -d "c oh"|s\e\d 's/e/\@/2;s/$/.org/;s/bra/k/2'

KDE 3: The Next Generation in Desktop Experience