Re: Using LILO to boot Linux/Win98

I tried it with removing "table" but its the same problem with windoze.
If I want to try with Win98 on HDA and Linux on HDB, how do I put LILO
in the MBR of /dev/hda?
What should boot point to in that case?

BTW, it is table and not "tabel" in the file, otherwise I would have got errors
when I ran lilo.

Thanks,
Anand