Re: Recently installed packages

On  0, Stuart Johnston <saj@theCommune.net> wrote:
> I recently installed several packages along with their dependencies. I
> have since decided that I didn't really want those packages after all
> but I can't remember the names of all the installed dependencies.
>
> Is there any way to get a list of packages installed within a certain
> time frame (perhaps an apt log)?
>
> thanks,
> Stuart Johnston

Uninstall them and then run deborphan (apt-get install deborphan) to
see what stuff is installed that is not a dependency of an installed
package.

Regards,
Tom
--
Tom Cook

"There are few things more satisfying than seeing your children have teenagers of their own."
	- Doug Larson

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au