RE: Samba causes kernel panic on my Woody !

"Irving Carrion" <debian@allinterior.com> wrote in news:000f01c264ca
$525fb2d0$820000c0@icarrion:

> I don't know the answer to this question but it may help others if you
> include the file system your using.  Just a thought =)

I put some URLs on my original message :
http://www.ricospirit.net/phpsysinfo
I think this is me most accurate way to provide informations about my config
;)

So you can see all my fs are ext3 (exept my /boot partition) and the
partition that causes the crash is /dev/hda1

--
Rico (RicoSpirit) - http://www.ricospirit.net
 Pour en savoir autant que moi sur INN (c.a.d. pas grand chose !) :