----strange problem----

I have BIG problem with internet access in Debian (Woody 3.0r0)
in earlier version the same problem.

I'm connected to LAN: dynamical IP (dhcp)
I use dhclient3 to obtain info,IP, etc.  from DHCP server
DHCP giving me a correct IP and everything looks good, but i cannot connect normal to internet.

webpage is starting load, but never ends.

if i use
/etc/init.d/networking restart
then something runs and part of page will be loaded, but it's working only for a moment.
Something strange, isn't?

Interesting is that i have installed Slackware 8.1 and there wasn't that problem, internet runs well.

Slackware and Debian on my computer uses 8139too driver.

Please HELP me, I haven't idea what's wrong

PS: Sorry for my english.

sirmun2@poczta.onet.pl