Re: image viewer recommendation

On Wed, Sep 25, 2002 at 10:05:44AM +0100, Anthony Campbell wrote......

> > I'm sure there are more than a few different opinions on this subject,
> > but can someone pls recommend a good image viewer.
> >

> I've tried quite a few and find xzgv definitely the best for me.
>
> AC

First, thanks to all who replied with their suggestions.  Much
appreciated.

Second, I tried everything that everyone mentioned, and obviously while
it ultimately comes down to personal tastes, I ended up liking xzgv the
best.  It has the features I need without being overly complicated, was
easy to use from either keyboard or mouse, and seemed (subjective
observation) to be the fastest.

Thanks again.
Kevin