evolution 1.1 debs

I tried throwing together some evo 1.1 debs that are compiled against
debian packages (except for their version of db3 which they install in
opt, which I also recompiled).  This is all compiled against unstable
current as of today.  I dont know if the ximian debs will install w/o a
problem on unstable (possible issues with mozilla 1.1 vs 1.0 or others).
if people want to try them (w/ the proviso that they are giving me some
issues) you can get the cruddily made debs (basically recompiled
versions of ximians) from

http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~spotter/evo1.1/

shaya