Re: Auto-Repair shop software on linux?

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 06:50:08 -0400 Antonio Rodriguez
<arodriguez31@cfl.rr.com> wrote:

> Check in sourceforge.net
> There should be something there that can be easily modified for your
> need, if not ready.
> I remeber seeing there some "gtk pizza" or similar

You aren't by chance talking about Pizza Business, are you?  If so, it
appears to be a game, from SF's search:

Pizza Business is a game written in object-oriented C++ in which you start
and control pizza restaurants, limited to a budget. The game is being
targeted for multiple platforms including Windows and Linux.

--
Jamin W. Collins