Re: ssh-agent (Connecting to over multiple IPs w/o pass)

* louie miranda <louie@chikka.com> [24-09-2002 13:46]:
> #1 will connect to #2 and #3 w/o passwords.
> I've addedd the 2 public keys over id_dsa.pub and id_dsa.
> and re-add ssh-agent over it.
>
> But nothing happens!

I am not sure what you want to do. I am assuming you want to log in
to another host from either 2 or 3 without entering a password.

You can use authentication forwarding for this. At the moment I am
not using it, so I can't give you the goods on this. But head over
to Gentoo.org. There you will find a couple of articles
concerning ssh-agent, keychain and friends. Keychain is made by one
of the uber-Gentoo guys, but is available as a Debian-package.

I learned a lot from those couple of articles.

Bob