X problems with two monitors

Hello all,

i have two monitors (2x 1024x768) on my debian 3.0 with X 4.1.0.1 and WindowMaker 0.80.0. I configured the xinerama mode and most all works properly. When i set a scaled backround picture its being resized to 2048x768 but the right monitor shows the same "left part" of the picture that the left monitor shows.
Through a transparent window like Eterm the picture on the right side is correct so if i fullscreen the window on the right side the full picture is correct.

Has anyone else experienced this? How can i resolve this?

Thanks for your help,

Andre

--

Yoda of Borg are we: Futile is resistance. Assimilate you, we will!
-- NN