Map Keys ???? pls help

Hi ppl,

I am having a problem migrating from SecureCRT to a standard unix term. I need to be able to map keys
like i do in securecrt.

For example i have a macro where i spawn 5 shells on different places. I have it bound to
F1 for example. In SecureCRT i have the following KEY MAP for doing that task.
screen -s /bin/bash\n sshshell1\n\001c sshshell2\n\001c sshshell3\n\001c sshshell3\n\001c sshshell4\n\001c

Then i want to be able to do ls -la on all my 4 screen sessions. I do \001n for the next screen sessions
and execute ls -la and hit return with \r and then next and next....
\001n ls -la \r \001n ls -la \r \001n ls -la \r \001n ls -la \r \001n ls -la \r

Then i want to use the clipboard content (\v will paste it in securecrt) and here i will for instance
create the dir in clipboard on all 4 remote machines.

\001n mkdir \v\r \001n mkdir \v\r \001n mkdir \v\r \001n mkdir \v\r \001n mkdir \v\r

Last i want to be able to map for example 0 on the numeric keyboard to screen session number 0.
\0010\r

Does anyone out there know how to solve my problem, normally i use Eterm but i want to be able to
use these mapped keys on only 1 Xterm/Eterm or whatever, and not bind the keys in Operating
System Level/WindowManager/Term level. i.e i want to start 1 term program that will have these keys
bound and the keys should only work on that term program. Is there any possibility to do this in Linux ??

Help Apreciated

/Jonas