Lost Mozilla Regained

On 22 Sep 2002 14:41:36 +0100
Brian Webb <brianwebb@ntlworld.com> wrote:
> Help,Debian Newbie.Have installed Debian 3.0 OK. Problem, Mozilla was
> working OK. Now I cannot launch it, I get message 'No such file etc'.
> Tried apt-get to install &/or remove it, but can neither install or
> remove it.I'm now stuck!
> Thanks in advance.

The package you want (the one that contains the 'mozilla' command) is
mozilla-browser - are you sure you have it installed? If so, what
command are you running (exactly), and what's the (exact) error?

Thanks David, You're correct about mozilla-browser! Somehow it had been
deleted & I was trying to reinstall 'mozilla' which didn't help at all.
It's now up & running OK, thanks for your assistance,
Brian Webb