Re: Where is 'startx'?

On Sun, 2002-09-22 at 04:17, Colin Watson wrote:

> xserver-svga is a compatibility 3.x server package for people with weird
> hardware that doesn't work with 4.x. If xserver-xfree86 works for you,
> use it instead: it's the 4.x server package.

Gotcha.

So when I installed the xserver-svga package, it ran me through this
little "wizard" (for the lack of a better term) that I'm presuming
changed some symlinks and whatnot.  How can I run this again to
re-configure this box to use xserver-xfree86 again?  And is there a log
file where it writes out what it's done during that "wizard"?  That
would be very informative.

Thanks for the resonse, Colin.

Bill