multipul connection methods

Hey, I have a laptop running debian and I use a cable modem with dchp at home which I use primarily but when I'm on the road I would like to be able to use my dial up modem. Also, I will be getting a wireless card soon and will only use that occasionally because I don't have a wireless router at home. How would I go about setting up a way to periodicly use different methods of internet access without messing up my primary method?
Thanks TooManyMirrors