Re: ppp running but not able to ping anything

Prof. Le Baron O. Ferguson said:

> Any ideas about what to try next would be very much
> appreciated. I have run out. BTW, I am not a newbie so
> you need not give highly detailed replies.

things i would check:

1) firewall rules, flush all firewall rules if there are any
to see if anything changes
2) check routing table(route -n), and be sure you only have 1
default gateway which is the ip of the other side of the ppp
connection
3) ping the default gateway, run tcpdump on the interface(tcpdump -i ppp0 I
think) and see what it says

nate