Re: Woody: What's the proper name of the C++ lib?

Hi Colin!

Thanks again for quick reply!

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Colin Watson wrote:

> [...]
> Just strip it down as far as you can by experiment. If all else fails, I
> imagine the maintainers would be happy enough if you ran a sample source
> file through the preprocessor and gave them the output (if you're at
> liberty to do so).

Sorry, but I dont't quite understand what preprocessor output has to do
with the linker. Doesn't a linker link *object files* together to form a
single executable?

Anyway, I will try to narrow the problem down as good as I can.

Thanks for your help!

Greetings,

	Holger