GLibc 2.2 on Alpha

I think this is a mistake on my side, but here it goes:

I have an alpha processor and distribution installed of debian 2.1.

Now I need to install pptp-linux, but this requires:
libc6 (>= 2.2.4-4)

Now the problem is:
Normally when i need to install a package for alpha I just search for the package on:
http://www.debian.org/distrib/packages

and replace the i386 in the filename with alpha.
Only this is the first time there does not exist and alpha version of:
http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/g/glibc/libc6_2.2.5-6_i386.deb

So now my question is:
Does there exist an alpha version of libc 2.2.5 ? Or is there another way, or am I just missing something (Probably the latter! hehe)

Thanks in advance,
Paul