DocBook: Need Example Files and Scripts

Greetings:

I am not sure if this belongs to debian-doc or debian-user;
so I send it to this list. May I know, where and how
to get the SGML source of Debian Documents?

Or, could someone send me or show me an URL about a recent
example of using DocBook (DTD or XML): a real simple
article or simple book, and its scripts.
Version 4.1 or higher is prefarable, but 3.1 is OK too.

I have read all documents I know:
- DocBook: The Definitive Guide
- LDP Author Guide
- HOWTO-Template
- SGMLTOOLS lite

Unfortunately, I could not find sufficient working examples.
E.g.:
- How make/add  a simple style modification?
- How to change things like "Table of Contents" into
  another language.

Therefore, I would be very happy if someone could send me
this information.

thank you,

--
Abdul Latip -- Angkasa Internet Junior Staff -- ANGIN.com
http://people.WebIndonesia.com/dullatip/ ----------------