From: Scott B. Berry [mailto:n7zib@tritel.net]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 September 2002 5:50 AM
To: debian list
Subject: question about editors for lil.conf and other configuration files

Hello everyone,

I am wondering if there are any other editors included in the base system
besides vi?  I don't care for it much.  If not, how can I get some other
editors to and other programs. i don't havemy modem set up yet but
definitely need something differnt. Scott Berry
Msn: electronicman1960@hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger: electronicman1960
If you are interested in scanning and you are blind please come join our
police scanner list.  To subscribe send a message to:
mailto:blindscanner-subscribe@yahoogroups.com