Re: Problems with Virtualdub and WIne

On Tue, 17 Sep 2002 08:58:42 -0700 (PDT)
"nate" <debian-user@aphroland.org> wrote:

> Ronald Castillo said:
> > Greetings..
> >
> > I'm trying to run VirtualDub 1.4.9 using Wine (latest version) but I
> > get the  following problem:
>
> looks like you may need WineX to get it running:
>
> http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?appId=438&versionId=621

Well - I got it running with winex - sort of.
The gui comes up and it plays some mpg's.But I can't get it to do
anything so far because it won't find any codecs no matter where I put
them.
So it basically I can't do anything with it so far.
Anybody knows where are you supposed to stick the codecs?

Klaus