gramps icons

I lost most of the icons in gramps.  On the main screen, I'm missing:
Open, Save, Home, Sources, Media, Reports, and Tools.  If I open any
of these the Ok, Apply, Close, and Help are all boxes.

People, Family, and Pedigree are ok. All the pull down menues except
View, Reports, and Tools are brown boxes.

I have all the dependency packages installed.

They were all there when I first installed the package. I later
installed abiword and gnumeric and their required dependant packages.

I first noticed that the majority of the icons in gnumeric were brown
boxes. I then noticed the same situation in gramps. I have since
purged gnumeric, abiword, and all their dependency files installed
earlier. The icons in gramps are still screwed up.

I installed the "gnome-desktop-data" package thinking that I needed
the gnome icons. No help.

Does anyone have any ideas?

I'm running Debian sid on an Alpha SX164.

Jim

--
Jim Woodruff < jawoodruff@attbi.com >