dpkg-buildpackage & mini-dinstall questions

    [ please CC me on the replies, I'm unable to follow the traffic :-) ]

hi all,

I've packaged one of my libraries, the result is xxx1, xxx-dev, xxx-doc, so
far no problems with building, etc.

I'm compiling my package for different distributions (stable, testing,
unstable) and installing them via dput to my local repository which is managed
with mini-dinstall...

I have one "usability" questions

1) how do I build for stable/testing distribution?
   mini-dinstall installs the package to the hierarchy according to
   "Distribution:" field in .changes file, I can override Distribution field
   by passing -DDistribution=stable to dpkg-genchanges,
   but I see no way of passing this option to dpkg-buildpackage in order to
   automate the process, shoud I run dpkg-genchanges by hand ??

thanx,
martin
--
Brian: Have I got a big nose, Mum?