Re: Converting from kmail to balsa?

Hi Chris,

On Sat, 14 Sep 2002 the mental interface of
Chris Hoover told:

> Hello,
>
> I am moving from the kde desktop to gnome on my laptop and was wondering if
> there are any tools/scripts to convert my mail between balsa and kmail?  I'm
> mostly concerned with getting my mail filter rules converted.
I suppose that yor kmail was using /home/_yourusername_/Mail for its
mbox format. As I remember trying balsa (I am using mutt, the best
MUA of the world since 2 years now) is able to read mbox format. So
you don't need to convert something. Just tell balsa to use your
$MAILDIR (/home/_yourusername_/Mail) as the maildir.

HTH and HANN

--
  It's a good thing we don't get all
  the government we pay for.