Slow internal 250 ZIP

I have a Dell Inspiron 2500 with an internal 250 ZIP. First I used the
ATAPI FLOPPY driver in the kernal, but this is hoplessly slow. My
external parallell port 100 ZIP is much faster on my old 166MHz. Copying
80Mb took about 1 hour I think.

Now I read somewhere on the net that I should use the imm driver, but
this doesn't work. I then made the ide-scsi module and this seems to
work. My question is though is this the right module to use?

Thanks in advance.

--
Preben Randhol ----------------  http://www.pvv.org/~randhol/     ._.
Debian 3.0 |"Don't think about domination, think about freedom,  / _,\