Linux in Universities

Hi all,
not quite who to contact to get input from the Debian project
on this -- apologies if "debian-user" isn't the right place.

I've put together a resource page re "Linux in Universities"
at http://www.kegel.com/linux/edu/
My goal is to encourage universities to support Linux and
free software in general, and to provide information on
the current state of Linux support at universities.

I would appreciate your feedback on the content.  If there's anything
missing there from your point of view, please let me know,
and I'll see if I can fix it.

Thanks,
Dan Kegel