Re: About spamassassin

also sprach DEFFONTAINES Vincent <Vincent.DEFFONTAINES@coe.int> [2002.09.12.1311 +0200]:
> spampd can be found at this address :
> http://www.worlddesign.com/index.cfm/rd/mta/spampd.htm

It looks nice. I would be happy to package it. However, glancing over
it, it doesn't seem very good for the productive environment as there
are just way too many ways that it can loose a message accidentally
(mail spool full, process killed, memory contamination, MTA accept
problems).

Anyway, I'll package it but rely on your input to make it better
suited for actual use since I am not going to employ it.

your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. you feel sleepy. notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. close your eyes. the
opinions stated above are yours. you cannot imagine why you ever felt
otherwise.