integrity checkers

tripwire's only in unstable right now, which is enough to make me want
to finally ditch it and go for one of the other integrity checkers:

  aide, samhain, integrit

the question is, which one? can you provide some information or tell
me about your experiences, or maybe give me the reasons that led you
to choose one over the others?

thanks!

"vulgarity is simply the conduct of other people."
                                                        -- oscar wilde