Re: Debian 3.0 and AIRONET PCI4800 (Aironet PCI350) ?

Hi

I would check the modules availabe for yout kernel. I am not sure if the 2.2.x
kernels in Woody have support for this card. I am sure I saw it in the list
of modules for my 2.4.x kernel though. Try modconf and browse the modules.

Pat

--
Pat Colbeck