NTP not syncronising

Hi all,
	Anyone else had trouble with ntp lately. I have two hosts that used to
syncronise fine, however now they will not hold sync to remote time servers.
I don't see anything abnormal with there configuration or operation of NTP.
About the only change was an update of debian distibution.

At first I thought that the crystal of one of the machaines was way out of
wack, however I then noticed that both machines had the same problem.

I am interested if anyone else has had similar troubles before i dive headl
ong into find out why my two hosts no longer sync/

Current version of distribution is latest unstable.

Cheers,
David