Restricting IP to shell users

Hello.

I've recently setup a new server with woody but this is my first time with
multiple IP's using IPalaising. I've been searching here and there to no
avail on how I may setup particular users to bind to, or be locked into
using in some fashion, a particular IP address.

If someone could point me in the right direction, or offer some advice,
that would be great.

Best Regards

--
o------------------Dathi E Oxencroft ------ Australia--------------------:)
 If one learns from others but does not think, one will be bewildered;