Re: Why mailing-lists? Usenet have been invented, I hear. ;-)

On Tue, Sep 10, 2002 at 11:52:01PM +1000, David Pastern wrote:
> well since you want to be rude and immature i'll respond in likewise - go
> fuck yourself.  It's people like you that piss newbies off and turn them
> away from linux and open source.  You have major attitude.  Most probably a
> 14 year old looking at your choice of l33t etc as words.

I'll have you know I've proabably been using UNIX before you were even
born you little whelp.  Thank goodness I RTFM and know how to use
procmail.  * plonk *

Very sincerely yours,

Edward Guldemond

Key fingerprint:  29FF 2969 A04E F934 3F03
                  4329 BC56 3AA7 2F57 6735