Re: Fvwm configuration

>>"Glyn" == Glyn Millington <glyn@millingtons.org> writes:

 Glyn> I want to do this in the Debain way though - What I cannot completely
 Glyn> grasp is the Debian way with fvwm, where most of the user configuration
 Glyn> is done in "hook" files called from the system .fvwm2rc file.  I'm not
 Glyn> clear what should go into which hook file - and yes I have read the docs
 Glyn> but am just dim :-(

 Glyn> Can anyone point me to a full sample configuration ?  Or maybe share
 Glyn> their own ?

	You do not have to use the system .fvwm2rc file. Here is my
 setup http://people.debian.org/%7Esrivasta/X.tar.bz2 (It is my
 complete X setup, of which fvwm is a part). I essentially create my
 own .fvwmrc file, and load system bits as I see fit.

	manoj
--
 And I will do all these good works, and I will do them for free! My
 only reward will be a tombstone that says "Here lies Gomez Addams --