Noatun quit working after upgrade to sarge

Hi,

I upgraded testing for the first time in almost three months, a total
of 215 packages, and noatun now won't play any files. It opens up
(slowlier than usual) and then just does nothing. Occasionally I would
get a message box from the sound server complaining about not being
able to access /dev/dsp. All modules apparently load fine, and xmms
works as usual. In KDE options it says start arts upon startup, but I
don't see any arts in the ps list.

One thing I remember, during the upgrade, for one of the packages
debconf asked some question about locking /dev/dsp, with four choices.
The default option was 4 (no or none), but for some unknown reason
stupid old me answered 1 (auto). I have no clue what the package name
was.

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

Kirill