apache suexec

Is there a way to run apache in suexec mode without compiling by hand?   I
havn't used the debian packages of apache in awhile because i started
compiling from source awhile ago to keep scripts running as the user who
owns the script.  But I'm tired of compiling, and if i can use the .deb's,
that'd be great.

Anyhow, so anyone know if there's a way to make apache debs run
su-exec?  thanks.

--
Forrest English
http://truffula.net/~forrest

Ashland's Wireless Internet Project
http://awip.truffula.net

"we've got a kinder gentler machine-gun hand..."
	Neil Young

PGP Key: http://truffula.net/~forrest/pub.key
8EC5 F031 E8BC 1BA7 B572  5C32 BAF4 2073 F96C 06AC