Re: Printing problems....help???

Matthew,

This list is indeed active. I get from 25 to 100 messages a day.

When you subscribed did you get a confirmation message? If you don't get
such a message, or for some reason you don't send the confirmation back
they kill your subscription. Are you using a spam filter or anything that
might kill mailing list messages?

David Teague