Re: getting Aptitude failed with my sources.list

Jamin

Many thanks. I just did this. It indeed down loads a new list of packages
and updates many. It also got aptitude, which I will use to finish the
upgrade.

The error message said to do this on the next-to-last line that I did not
read but certainly should have read before I wrote the list.

Again, thanks. Off to RTFM (again).

David