Re: HP Workstation / HP Netserver

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 11:57:37 +0200 Joerg.Muder@genorz.de wrote: 8-§  > Hello,
8-§  >  I search for a version or image of Debian for my HP Workstation 712/100

there is an appropriate ML: debian-hppa for 712: refer to www.parisc-linux.org for any HOWTOs and ISOs. Debian is running on my 710/50!!!

8-§  > and my HP-Netserver.

ordinary debian CDs dor x86, woody (stable) 3.0 the latest: see mirrors on www.debian.org . Got woody on mine.

linuxabbestia

8-§  > Can somebody help me further which release I can use for both and where I
8-§  > find it.
8-§  >
8-§  > Yours sincerely.
8-§  >
8-§  > Joerg Muder

8-§  >
8-§  > -------------------------------------------------------------
8-§  > Über das Internet versandte E-mails können leicht verfälscht oder unter
8-§  > fremdem Namen erstellt werden. Demzufolge müssen wir zu Ihrer und unserer
8-§  > Sicherheit die rechtliche Verbindlichkeit der vorstehenden Erklärungen
8-§  > ausschließen. Der Versand von E-mail dient somit ausschließlich dem
8-§  > Informationsaustausch.
8-§  > Due to the fact that E-mails are prone to manipulation and can be
8-§  > misleading as to the identity of the sender, the foregoing statements and
8-§  > comments shall have no legal validity. This is for your own protection as
8-§  > well as ours. Thus, E-mails shall be sent for information purposes only.
8-§  >
8-§  >
8-§  >
8-§  > --