Unable to fetch some archieves

Good Mornig

I was trying to install Debian Woody in a Desktop in a office.

My connection is for a firewall, is required my username/password for connection.

does anyone of you have an idea why durant the Debian Woody installation the installator show this (after selection of tasksel):

Err http://ftp.br.debian.org Error reading from server - read (104 - connection reset by peer)

this is show in _some packages_ only

I am download +- 200 Mb, but some packages don´t donwload

at finish, this message is displayed

"E: Unable to fetch some archieves, maybe run apt-get update or try --fix-missing? Some errors occurred while unpacking. I'm going to configure the packages that were instaled. This may result in duplicate errors or error caused by missing dependencies. This is ok, only the errors abose this message are important. Please fix them and run [i]nstall again.
Press enter to continue"

Thanks in advanced

PS.: sorry for my poor English :-)
I speak portuguese, but in debian-user-portuguese@lists.debian.org I not receive any replies