Re: Worried about Exim, my mail is dissappearing?

On 04 Sep 2002 23:24:20 -0400 "Mark L. Kahnt" <kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org>
wrote:

> Courier is *VERY* particular about the sending email server domain name
> matching the one it gets when it checks of the machine - if it doesn't
> match, it bounces.

I think you might have missed the OP's configuration.  I got the
impression that Exim is still the MTA, but Courier IMAP has been added for
mail retrieval.  If this is the case, the above doesn't apply as Courier
is not recieving the mail only allowing client access.

--
Jamin W. Collins