Re: Error messages when installing gnome-gv

On Wed, Sep 04, 2002 at 13:51:26 -0600, Jorge Santos wrote:
> Unable to register /usr/share/omf/control-center/control-center-eu.omf
> OMF file [/usr/share/omf/nautilus/nautilus-quick-reference-C.omf] does not validate against ScrollKeeper-OMF DTD: /usr/share/xml/scrollkeeper/dtds/scrollkeeper-omf.dtd

> Should I worry?

No. Recent versions of scrollkeeper (the documentation registration system
used by GNOME) have become a lot stricter with regard to the format of
entries they register; this messages simply means that some entries that do
not conform to the strict format have been ignored.

HTH,
Ray
--
Pinky, Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?
I think so Brain, but if they called them "sad meals", kids wouldn't